CanPath and Atlantic PATH are excited to participate in the upcoming Canadian Cancer Research Conference Community Event, “Cancer: Prevention, Treatment & You.”
Our team members are looking forward to meeting you!
- Megan Fleming, Communications and Knowledge Translation Officer, CanPath
- Jason Hicks, Executive Director, Atlantic PATH
- Ellen Sweeney, Research Director, Atlantic PATH
This free event is open to the public:
- Explore an exhibit hall with resources for people of all ages
- Speak one-on-one with patient advocates
- Learn about risk reduction
- Get up-to-date information on screening and treatment, as well as helpful advice on life after a cancer diagnosis
There will also be a panel moderated by Eilish Bonang, Anchor of Global Morning News in Halifax, where you will hear about interesting research from:
- Dr. Nathalie Saint-Jacques, MSc, PhD, Senior Epidemiologist, Nova Scotia Health Cancer Care Program
- Dr. Michael N. Ha, MD, PhD, FRCPC, Radiation Oncologist, Nova Scotia Health
- Mr. Tom Christensen, MSc, Clinical Exercise Physiologist (CSEP-CEP), Physical Activity and Cancer (PAC) Lab
Join us at the Canadian Cancer Research Conference Community Event on November 11, 2023!